New Relic provides a live and in-depth view of your network, infrastructure, applications, end-user experience, machine learning models and more.
Summary - Creating a New Relic Plugin
- 2.Go to configure8 app -> Catalog -> Services, select a service from the listing and use the Add Plug-in button -> New Relic - Embedded Chart.
- 3.Set up Name and Chart URL for the plugin. Done!
Adding a New Relic plug-in to your service adds any dashboard in New Relic to your service overview page.
In order to add a New Relic dashboard into your configure8 service, you must first get the URL of that dashboard from New Relic.
- 1.Go into New Relic and select the dashboard you wish to see in configure8.
- 2.Click on the menu in the right corner of the item and select Get chart link.
- 3.Copy this URL.
To add a New Relic plug-in to your service, start by selecting a service from your catalog Services listing.
From your service detail page, select the Add Plug-in button.
From the Plugins dialog, browse through the list of available plugins and select one the New Relic plug-ins by clicking on the Add button.
In the Plug-ins configuration wizard,
- Plugin Title: the title of the plug-in to display on the service overview page
- Chart URL: Paste the URL from New Relic that you copied in the prerequisite section above
Once you have entered all the required configuration information, select Done. Your New Relic plug-in is added to your service overview page. (Yes my chart is empty - that's just for documentation purposes)