Comment on page
Your summary and starting place
After signing-in, you will be taken to the Dashboard page. The dashboard provides an overview of your organization along with deep-links to respective areas of the app.
You can use this button for the following features
- Edit your user profile:
- Change notifications settings:
- Reset password:
- Toggle between dark and light themes
- Sign out of the tool
Settings button houses the following features:
Information button provides easy access to the documentation and support features.
- Help Center - Get to the documentation pages easily
- Support Request - Open a support ticket
Notifications about discovery jobs, scorecard evaluation and Self-Serve Actions runs are displayed here:
Global Search across all aspects of data like services, environments, applications, resources, persons, etc.
Access your services, environment, application and cloud resources:
- Services - View, create, edit, visualize services. A service can be a standard service associated with a repository, or a service that is associated to an external entity with no repository. You can also add plug-ins to the services, view CI/CD options, dependencies, environments, documentation, owners, etc to the services for a single glass pane view.
Shortcuts to your frequently used features
View and edit a Readme of your organization in a markdown editor.
Editing the Readme is available only for admins of your organization.
View the stats on your organization as well deep link to the respective areas of your organization within the configure8 app.
- Applications - Number of applications in your org
- Services - Number of services in your org
- Environments - Number of environments in your org
- Resources - Number of cloud resources in your org
- Credentials - Number of credentials in your org
- Users - Number of users in your org
View the recent self service action results owned by you or your team(s).
View the services with issues owned by you or your team(s).